Wednesday 21 November 2007

The Start Of Something Good

How do you know if you love someone?

Bands broke up before we even started, Could of fucking predicted it.
Oh well, Me and joe are working on something new with Jose Obando McGuffog our secret weapon.

I went into College today and everyone (including the teacher) was off apart from Me Pinezy and Damien.. So I decided to annoy Damien as usual and he got a bit ratty.. I suppose anyone would if they had full dose of me in the morning.. And he tried to hit me so I got him in an arm lock and pasted him.....Fag

I don't know why I write so much bullshit.. I guess It's like talking to a wall which always helps.. I suppose its better than the voices in your head.

I have stuff on my mind.
Bulletpoints.
1 - Will I ever get a fucking band sorted.
2 - Will it even be good.
3 - Where to get a job that doesn't require a shed load of work and loads of hours
4 - I need a song for my solo perfomance and music
5 - Can't stop thinking of KT.
6 - I had something else to say but now i'm thinking of KT

I'm a tard.

No comments: