Tuesday 20 November 2007

I've never been happier.

Perfect Girlfriend, Perfect friends what more could I ask for!

I've been listening to loads of types of music trying to take in as much as possible but there are some bands that just bore me listening to them, They write amazing catchy songs but they're lacking the punch
This is powerful.



Punk wouldn't of been the same without them, I hate all the little posers listening to them because they're one the generic punk bands
and all listening to Blitzkreig bop asif its the greatest song they wrote
and offending me by calling it Hey Ho Lets Go instead of it's real name.
Twats.
A mohawk does not make you punk or hardcore you little Rancid Hippys.

Another great band, They have that bite and power that I love
The original R&B not all that shite stuff today
how's that Rhythm and Blues? TELL ME



He's so good he doesn't even need a guitar pick.

No comments: